WR 450 Smokes after service!

I just had service on my bike and changed the cylinder, piston, bearings, "valve bearings" or what its called. because it smoked, the cylinder was no good, but now when i got a new cylinder on it still smokes.

I have driven for about 30 mins with it, just to see if it was smoking because of the oil in the exhaust pipe, can it smoke for a while if there is oil in the pipe? or ? im thinking of changing the "valve bearings" again maby i forgot one? heh.

I just had service on my bike and changed the cylinder, piston, bearings, "valve bearings" or what its called. because it smoked, the cylinder was no good, but now when i got a new cylinder on it still smokes.

I have driven for about 30 mins with it, just to see if it was smoking because of the oil in the exhaust pipe, can it smoke for a while if there is oil in the pipe? or ? im thinking of changing the "valve bearings" again maby i forgot one? heh.

You need to heat cycle the motor and seat the rings (if it's not too late) or it will always blow a little smoke.

I think you mean valve guide seals.

Do you not have a receipt for your service that tells you exactly what was replaced?

Cylinder? Piston? Rings? Valve guides? Valve job with proper seat cutting?

It doesn't sound like the shop you took it too knows what they are doing.

i have been running my bike for an houre or two, and it uses alot of oil, i think im going to try to change the valve seals one more time, i have done all the service myself, changed piston cylinder valve seals. cant fint out why it is using oil :\

Heat cycle the motor and seat the rings?how?

i have been running my bike for an houre or two, and it uses alot of oil, i think im going to try to change the valve seals one more time, i have done all the service myself, changed piston cylinder valve seals. cant fint out why it is using oil :\

Heat cycle the motor and seat the rings?how?

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

Thnx, dident know that. But it will not use the whole oil thank on a couple of houers driving around?