2005 WR450 exhaust suggestions

I have a cored out stock exhaust for my WR450 and a FMF Powerbomb 4 Titanium. The FMF is L O U D so I bought the quiet core insert...ya right...quiet...that's funny....still freaking loud. The cored out stocker is pretty good.....not too noisy, but I'm thinking there must be a quieter high performance can out there. What do you guys recommend? I'll probably just sell the Powerbomb 4 and the quiet core.

thanks

I got an fmf factory 4 with the 96 db insert. Its false advertising to say the least! It cannot get below a 98.5.

I find that I can ride the stock pipe with the pmb insert just as fast (or slow) as with the fmf pipe. Its very quiet and the bike is still plenty fast and powerful.

The FMF pipe is nice, but the stock with the insert will only require just a little bit more twist of the throttle.

I used the stock pipe from my '05 YZ450. The midpipe has a bigger diameter over the stock WR, and while it's a bit louder than the WR it's not obnoxious. Definitely gets some performance improvement!! Wheelies at will.

I have a powerbomb and a Q4 on my 04 450. This setup is definitely quieter than the uncorked...otherwise unmodified...factory can. It took out the harsh 4-stroke "cracking" sound. And it sure feels like this set-up improved the low-end grunt. With this set-up I went up one size on the main. Most of my riding is in the 2,200-2,800' elevation area.

A couple of weekends ago we swapped bikes while ripping around in the woods. My buddy with a brand new 300KTM crawled off of my bike and said "that things has guts".