ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!

Well, I finished my major undertaking tonight. I shimmed the valves, YZ timed the bike, de-octopused the carb and re-jetted to Bill's YZ jetting specs.

I only had time to run it up and down the block a couple times so far, but all I can say is WOW! I think I pulled a 3rd gear wheelie for the first time. (Im not good at wheelies) It seemed to run crisper than ever before.

I was already thinking how the jetting changing and de-octopusing it might affect how lean its running so I pulled the plug and low and behold it was blacker than I thought it would be. Its probably just still coated from my WR jetting so it probably didnt tell me a whole lot.

I have to admit, even though I LOVE the way it runs now, I still have reservations that it might run too lean and grenade. :D

Im sure Im just paranoid, as always. :D

I hope to take it out tomorrow and do some real testing over at a friend of mines house. Wish me luck!

BTW: Thanks to everyone for all the help! You know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:):D

I still have reservations that it might run too lean and grenade. Im sure Im just paranoid, as always.

>> Yes Darin, no need to be paranoid. You are running VERY SIMILIAR to the YZ specs now. YZF's are not known for grenading from a too lean condition.

Roost On!!! :)

What took you so long?

Thanks for the conformation Kev.

Bamster,

Im chicken.. :)