HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rolikx23

best price on 2010 450F in SoCal?

16 posts in this topic

where did you buy your 2010 YZ450F in SoCal?

the official retail is $7990.

can i get one for less?

i used to buy my Yams @ Montclair Yamaha but unfortunately they are out of business.

I'm waiting for one at Cucamonga Yamaha. I don't know the price yet but I used to get my bikes from Montclair also. It's a shame to see them go out of business???

we talked to a couple places and they were around 9,000

What's ironic is the guys telling you 9K won't have their jobs next month. Seems counter-intuitive.

I'm waiting for one at Cucamonga Yamaha. I don't know the price yet but I used to get my bikes from Montclair also. It's a shame to see them go out of business???

yes it really is a shame!

Bill from Montclair always made me a good price.

Yes, ask around. I've dealt with Pasadena Yamaha. Great bunch of folks, decent prices, and great post-purchase support. Also bought bikes and a trailer from Bert's in Covina. Bert's was willing to deal a bit in '07 on a large purchase; not sure how a single bike deal would go today.

we talked to a couple places and they were around 9,000

9 grand is massive dude! thats robbery!

Yes, they are gouging but that's simple supply and demand. Supply low + demand high = price gouging. I order mine a few months ago (in Oregon) for $7,550 OTD. The negative is I have to wait until December...the next 4-6 weeks will be hard, real hard.

You might want to try some "hole in the wall" dealerships. Although at this stage of the game the hype is pretty big and I imagine most that are coming this year have been spoken for.

Good Luck;)

hey, you're not the only swiss guy who's searching for a new YZ450 in SoCal... :excuseme:

Will you go riding there too? Or are you only importing a bike? We will stay the whole Feb2010 in SoCal to ride =)

We're searching for 3 big Yami '10 and 4 little Kawi '09/'10. I hope we will find a good package price for 7 bikes, though.

Any Dealer listening on here...? -> PM!

yes im gonna go riding in SoCal too and do not export the bike to switzerland.

i need only one YZ450F for 3 weeks and then sell it by the end of january for about $1000 less than what i've paid for.

if someone is interested in that bike send me a message here on TT.

Yes, they are gouging but that's simple supply and demand. Supply low + demand high = price gouging. I order mine a few months ago (in Oregon) for $7,550 OTD. The negative is I have to wait until December...the next 4-6 weeks will be hard, real hard.

You might want to try some "hole in the wall" dealerships. Although at this stage of the game the hype is pretty big and I imagine most that are coming this year have been spoken for.

Good Luck;)

i hope in early january are enough 2010s @ the dealerships so the prices will go down a little.

Good Luck;)

My dealer in Portland is telling me that the bikes will be released tomorrow (19th) from the warehouse in seattle. Will be picking one up on sat!

Can't wait!

My dealer in Portland is telling me that the bikes will be released tomorrow (19th) from the warehouse in seattle. Will be picking one up on sat!

Can't wait!

lucky guy:thumbsup:

whats the OTD price there?

Sorry, I can't say.... It came in today, sitting on the showroom floor till I can pick it up next week.. can't wait....

Can't wait!

Same here.