2010 yz450 on the east coast

I have - made a few. Kinda pissed me off actually - my local dealer who I have bought all my bikes from and made a ton of referrals to - is one of the ones trying to stick it to me hardest.

all they see is $$$. i know the feeling

Well I finally got my new 450 on Friday, I was able to the blue version! It looks really cool in real life, I cant wait to ride it.

i'm not on the east coast, but we're still waiting on them to arrive here in La. and Ms.

Well I finally got my new 450 on Friday, I was able to the blue version! It looks really cool in real life, I cant wait to ride it.

Where did you get it from?

Just picked mine up today in upstate ny.

DSC_1825.jpg

Real nice bike! Mine is suppose to be here in january.

Got mine on Monday in Rome, Ga

got mine last fri... nice bike has a TON of bottom end ok mid and no top end at at all!!! im a little dissapointed of that.. i ve had yams since 00, the efi is really nice though.. Called DRD and they said a pipe makes a world of a difference! How are u guys changing the air filter in this without getting dirt in the intake? Advise please! Its very loud, and vibrates more than other bikes, cant wait for some more test, maybe they ll find ways ard vibration. otherwise its a sweet bike!

How are u guys changing the air filter in this without getting dirt in the intake? QUOTE]

I haven't changed mine yet but I did open it up to look at it and read the manual. When you pull the air filter element out, there is a thin filter thing underneath. The manual says you leave that in to prevent stuff from falling in. Is that piece getting dirty on yours? I would think the filter would catch everything and that thin filter would remain clean. I haven't gotten to ride mine yet to see if that is true.

Got mine couple days ago in Colorado.

my parents dealership in NJ got a blue one in at the beginning of December. It was sold before it even got there. But the next one in is mine(white) but Yamaha wont give us a date and the only thing we get from them is the beginning of febuary with a chance of being shiped anytime before then!! cant be to mad though cuz we got 2 feet of snow in NJ last week and got another inch or two today so its not like i'd be riding it anyway