Carb cleaning 98' WR400

I am looking to clean out the carb on my 98' WR400 I am just wondering if there are any gaskets or seals I will need to order for it for reassembly or if there is a rebuild kit for it.

Thanks, Ray

I just did my 99 a few days ago. After removing the carb, i took of the top cover to check/clean the needle, and took off the bowl to clean, replace the needle valve and seat. I Cleaned all, in/out with carb/choke cleaner and cleared passages with compressed air. No gaskets or seals required for me, other than the parts i replaced for my specific symptoms. One issue I had was a leak with the accelarator pump. But it was because I didn't clean it when i had the carb out. Had to do it on the bike.

Local part shops seemed to have trouble locating aftermarket kits for my FCR 39. I Ended up going OEM for the parts I needed.

I just did my 99 a few days ago. After removing the carb, i took of the top cover to check/clean the needle, and took off the bowl to clean, replace the needle valve and seat. I Cleaned all, in/out with carb/choke cleaner and cleared passages with compressed air. No gaskets or seals required for me, other than the parts i replaced for my specific symptoms. One issue I had was a leak with the accelarator pump. But it was because I didn't clean it when i had the carb out. Had to do it on the bike.

Local part shops seemed to have trouble locating aftermarket kits for my FCR 39. I Ended up going OEM for the parts I needed.

Thanks for the help I am going to get started tonight