HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThumperWR450F

in or out?

5 posts in this topic

when i am at a dead stop and i crack the throttle theres hesitation and it wants to die but if i ease on the gas it will haul ass. so should i go in with the fuel screw or out ?or chane jetting ? 165 mj 48 pj 72 starter ,needle in stock position fuel screw 2 1/4 turns out and im at sea level 60*

I've got the same problem and I'm at 1500'. 155 main, YZ needle clip position 5, 2 turns out on fuel mixture screw. I plan on going to a 48 pilot and up one on the clip. I posted a thread a few weeks back but no one responded. :)

I am running a 160 main and 50 pilot with the fuel screw out about 2 turns. I generaly ride anywhere from 0-3000ft. and the bike seems to work great everywhere.

-Clint

Go in on the fuel screw to 1-1/2 out. Bring the squirt screw out 1/2 turn. Put a YZ needle in it at -4.