When is the 2010 450 hitting the east coast?

Rock River Powersports in Wisconsin will be selling them for 8000 or 8100 (can't remember which one it is). They don't have them yet but it should be soon. They are getting a total of 46 of them. Hope this helps the guys in the midwest a little. Anyone needing more info on them let me know and I'll get you a go to guy over there.

• 2 months later...
Went down to the shop today and punched in on the yamaha dealership site and the 2010 450f wasnt even showing it at the warehouse in Atlanta.

It said late january was the arrival date.........But guess I'm looking at feburary now.

Capt are you sure you don't want to wait for the 2011's? I would guess they will ship sept/oct/Nov like most 2nd year revisions.....ie..04/05 07/08 11?

Went down to the shop today and punched in on the yamaha dealership site and the 2010 450f wasnt even showing it at the warehouse in Atlanta.

It said late january was the arrival date.........But guess I'm looking at feburary now.

Wasn't yours due in December?

Saturday 1/24/2010 - Virginia (Northern) - Picked up and on the stand ready for mods! :ride:

First ride scheduled for Sunday. But the weather forecast is making it look questionable. Too much snow!

Cap'nKnobby - Hope you get yours soon!

Wasn't yours due in December?

It was due in December originally but was uped to the end of january........for what reason I dont know. We kept looking on his dealer site and it always said at the end of january.

We looked a couple of days ago and it didnt even show it was at the ware house in Atlanta Ga. I'm going back down to the shop tomorrow and see what he has herd or what we can find out.

I'm going to call another shop here next to me that is pretty big and see if they know when they are getting one.

I may just have to find one some where else and see if he will get it and then I will get it from him,just beacuse I dont want to buy one from someone else and make him think I didnt want to buy one from him.

I would like to get it soon so I can get use to it and ride it before the first race at the second week in march when our series start.