Aftermarket rear light pictures

I need a new rear light for my 07 alloy frame WR450, who has fitted a aftermarrket rear light that looks goo to theirs? If you have post a pic please! ?

I had an acerbis one but it wasnt waterproof so broke within 2 months :ride:

This is the type I had, show me some different but cool looking ones please!

2-12.jpg

Yeah i have one of these UFO ones fitted on mine: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UFO-LED-MOTOCROSS-ENDURO-UNIVERSAL-REAR-TAIl-LIGHT-1220_W0QQitemZ220503509660QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycle_Parts?hash=item3357088a9c

Its pretty close to road legal too for the UK (at least its E11 and DOT approved), tho' it doesn't have a number plate light (clear section at the bottom to illuminate the reg' plate) or reflector! I guess we'll see at the weekend, MOT time for the WR!

I have seen this one on a couple of bikes and think it looks pretty good mounted up and is the way I would go if also mounting a plate. http://www.oemcycle.com/Item/product/5186/

That said, I like the stocker the best out of all of them for just a light.

I have that one and am happy.... It stands up to my off-road riding well... don't race with it on there but it would likely hold up to the abuse. The light is bright, very light and tucks up out of the way, fit is great for generic aftermarket light. I used it in conjunction with the SICASS plate backer:thumbsup:

It does not have the clear plate light that is technically req'd in my state.?

DSCN0504.jpg

IMG%5D

I have the DRC one from siccass racing, it bolts right to the factory spot and the wires just plug right in.... no cutting anything

IMG_7214.sized.jpg

IMG_7215.sized.jpg

why do people cover up their plate...or at least try to in this case. i mean..why bother....your plate is "44sum"

AND WHO CARES

you think someone is going to link your plate to your internet username....!!???

guess you better keep it covered up on the road where someone can get your plate number and then follow you home and actually get your address