help with the stickys please...

hi lads..

im on reading the stickys for my wr 450 . alloy frame version..

im no macanic but can drop the oil change filters ext..

i will give anything ago tho.. but normally it ends in disasters.. and costing me a fortune...:lol:

like i said , im on reading the stickys and im thinking with the jobs i need to do to get my 2008 wr performing better as it it totally standard, i will need to take it to my local off road dealer/mecanic as some of the mods sound as tho u need a degree in macanics,,

and to be honest, as im getting the new bike on tuesday i dont want to do any damage to it..and nown me , i will... :moon:

can any of you tell me which ones i should do myself and which jobs that need doing, take to a offroad macanic.. which i no isnt cheap...

but lads , like i said, ill give out a try as i do like tinkering ,

can you let me no which jobs to touch and which jobs i keave well alone for the real macanics..

i no its a lot to ask but can you tell me how to do the jobs i can do...

it will be much appreciated , :smirk::thumbsup::ride::thumbsup::lol::thumbsup:

I did all my mods on my bike myself. and i am NOT a mecanic.

Exhaust baffle, grey whire, throttle stop... next is AIS.. but i think i need the TT removalkit to do that...

I have been thinking of Yz timing, but there i need help. i feel its dangerous to open the engine :smirk:

can you do me a fav and tell me exacly what you did, so i can follow your instructions, i no im asking a lot mate but it would be a great help if u could.. mines a 2008 , is it this model u did the mods to and if so did it make a big diffrence mate... :smirk::ride::ride:

The only mod that did it good, was the exhaust baffle...

Grey wire did nothing.

and my bike already was installed with YZ throttle screw.

http://www.thumperfaq.com/baffle.htm

Look under free mods... they are quite good explained...

cheers for that mate, ill give it a look ..

so the grey wire did absolutely nothing then,, there is a lot of people on here saying lots of stuff about the grey wire,, or wey

thats saved me a job..

cheers mate...