GYTR 4.83 oz flywheel

is this one the right one for my bike? i have an 05 model. It says it is only 3.63oz? Im assuming thats adding that amount to standard correct?

sorry for the hijack

EDIT: I found the one im looking for. GYT-5TA97-50-50 is the part number... it seems the US Yamaha does not sell it anymore and AUS yamaha want $260 for it!!!@!@@!

Edited by tek_01
added info

EDIT: I found the one im looking for. GYT-5TA97-50-50 is the part number... it seems the US Yamaha does not sell it anymore and AUS yamaha want $260 for it!!!@!@@!

Check with a dealer for Dubach Racing Development (DRD). Use their 8 ounce model.

Im in Australia in case i confused you and thought i was from the US. Do you think Aussie dealers will know about DRD?

What other options do i have for flywheels? I want proper stuff like GYTR flywheels not bolt ons that cover up timing marks etc

I had a look at the DRD website but it seems like alot of hassle to send stuff overseas and also pay $200 deposit so id rather a different option.

Even for $150 the stealthy complete flywheels look ok and would be cheaper than a GYTR one unless i can find a US store that has stock.

would you NOT recommend even heavier than 8 or 9 oz? Im coming off an XR400 and my riding is about 80 trails/20 track so the more i can make it lug the better i think

anthing around 8-10 oz would be a good improvement

Im in Australia in case i confused you and thought i was from the US. Do you think Aussie dealers will know about DRD?
Yes.
What other options do i have for flywheels? I want proper stuff like GYTR flywheels not bolt ons that cover up timing marks etc
On the GYT-R flywheels for the '03-'05, the added weight covers the timing marks.

So if it covers the timing mark what do i do when i need to line it up? remove flywheel or mark flkywheel where marks should be? excuse my noobness i just got the bike yesterday and havent worked on anything but an XR400 and a rmx250.

Are the 250F and 450F FWW interchangeable?

No...

so i got my offroad flywheel today

Before I install any suggestions or advise before I install? Thinking about replacing the cam chain too. Have a little over 50 hours on the bike (07 yz450) All hours are trail riding

I recently installed the lightest weight Yamaha flywheel and was pleasantly surprised with the changes. I ride only MX, from the hardpack of Hangtown to a mostly loam/sand track and like the changes so much that I have gone back to the stock gear ratio. I had been trying a 50 and 51 on the rear, to help get acceleration out of the corner, but now do not think that I need the extra tooth in the rear.