2010 YZF parts microfiche up already

At least a good 4 or 5 months ahead of the 09 release, Yamaha has their 2010 parts info up, at least they do at http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/parts/home.aspx

Crap, and now it's gone (moments later).

You HAD to say something, didn't you. :smirk:

Seriously, I was so frickin' excited that it was online SO EARLY that I called a friend to say "hey, you know how we were talkin' about the 2010 stuff not being up forever just like in 09, well, take a look at..... um, hold on, computer must be down. CRAP!"

Not seeing anything yet for the 450??

Nope, gone. I think it must've been an "accident" or misplace like when they put the 2010 WR250F pics up on the 2010 YZ250F page and then took 'em down for a bit.

got the shop manual in for the 2010 yz450f in last week. looked through it and found nothing really we all didnt kno already. we usually get the manuals in 3-6 onths after the bike. that shows i guess how long it has been in devolopment. and how long it was waiting under wraps to come out! we dont have the manual for a 2010 250f yama in yet.

got the shop manual in for the 2010 yz450f in last week. looked through it and found nothing really we all didnt kno already. we usually get the manuals in 3-6 onths after the bike. that shows i guess how long it has been in devolopment. and how long it was waiting under wraps to come out! we dont have the manual for a 2010 250f yama in yet.

What is the part# for the clutch basket and inner clutch boss? Is it different from the earlier fo-fiddys? Is the input shaft nut the same part # (might indicate if they changed the shaft diameter.)I will want to order a Rekluse, and am just curious if there will be a delay, which would be so if there is a major difference in those items...

Alright, this may be a good sign. The 2010 YZ250F is online. Hopefully the 450 is right around the corner.