Question, Unabiker Radiator

I just want to double check,

I have a 09 WR450 I have a 3.1 IMS tank, with YZ shrouds.

my question is, will the WR unabiker radiator guards work, line up with the YZ shrouds. or do I need the YZ guards to fitt YZ shrouds.

my guess is that the WR radiator guards will work with YZ shrouds.

anyone, Bueller

my question is, will the WR unabiker radiator guards work, line up with the YZ shrouds. or do I need the YZ guards to fitt YZ shrouds.

anyone, Bueller

Yes the unabiker rad guards will work with the YZ shrouds. You will also need YZ graphics ?

anyone, Bueller

You'll probably want a little longer bolt & spacer were the rad shrouds bolt to the bottom of the rad guards ?

You'll probably want a little longer bolt & spacer were the rad shrouds bolt to the bottom of the rad guards ?

I actually did that and i dont have an after market tank. I also needed to buy about 8 more of the other screws cuz my kit was shy

You will also need YZ graphics

IMS/YZ shrouds = more options for graphics, I did all of this a while back, just no radiator guards.

after pitching the WR off the trail earlier this summer and folding the left radiator.? I figured its time, radiators are expensive.

thanks for replys