HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
radish150

BAD stumble over sharp bumps

1 post in this topic

My 99 every since I bought it has had a problem of stumbling pretty bad when I hit several harsh bumps in a row. Today I went down a steep embankment to a river, I had to get back up again of course and the thing barely made it, sputtering and loading up so bad I thought it was going to quit in the middle of the climb. So... honestly I have posted this question in the past but without a resolution. I have adjusted the float but it´s been a long time since I did it and at this point I´m not even sure I did it correctly. But, is there ANYTHING else this could be except float misadjustment? I´m nearly positive my floats are indeed floating properly. Anyway, I¨m going to take the carb off soon... this really is a pain in the AYSE, any help grandiosly appreciated. Thanks yall.