HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jdswanny

02 YZ426 Black Plastics

5 posts in this topic

I currently have all black plastics that need to be replaced but I can not find a shrouds and side panels. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MS

My '00 is all black. I think I used Polis Sport or maybe Ascerbis. I did it back in '05 and it was hard to find black aftermarket replacements back then. Good luck.

Now that I'm thinking about it, the shrouds were from Ascerbis, the fenders were Polis Sport, the fork guards were Ascerbis or Polis Sport, the side panels were Ascerbis.

Still got that goofy (oversized) IMS blue tank though. Couldn't see myself spending that much just for a black tank, and since it covers the top of the motor so much it's already heatin' up the gas, black would only make it worse.

I rememeber having a hard time when I originally changed it to black. If I can't find the shrouds and side panels in black I might have to have a Zebra bike. My frame is powder coated black so going back to blue won't work.

Thanks for the input.