'98 wr400 gas tank

The SDG seat Clark tank combo is like $300. The Clark tank holds more fuel than the stock tank. It goes down lower so the CG is better and I usally dont have to fill the tank over 1/2. The only thing is you have to move the fuel valve over to the other side if you want to run the tank all the way down. I keept the valve on the stock (high) side and its not been a problem. The WR gets good milage, way better than a 2 strok. I like the riding position of the combo alot better and the SDG seat is nice and gripy.

Not sure.....I know the ergo's are very similar....the IMS obviously holds more fuel...not sure where the differences are. ? I know that the IMS tank extends lower than the stock WR....this is obviously where the diffence is made up in capacity.

I have the Clarke tank and One Industries seat. The tank seems just as high to me. The main thing is that the YZ seat is about 3 1/2 - 4" longer.

It moves you considerably closer to the Headset/Handlebars. I bought both and after I got the tank on, set the WR seat on the bike to see the difference. It handles completely different. ?