HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rockyracer

YZ exhaust for WR

5 posts in this topic

Was looking at the same option for my 07 wr450f. I am told that a 2006-2009 yz450 exhaust will fit the 07 wr450f. I am also told that a 2006-2007 will give better low end torque and the 2008-2009 will give more top-end.

People correct me if i'm wrong.

do it. the YZ exhaust bolts up perfect and is a great modification. but it does get expensive to add a spark arrestor. to keep it simple, you'll want the complete exhaust: header and silencer. any of the YZ exhaust from a 2006-2009 YZ fits.

on my WR I got an 08 Yz header and a leo vince slip on. I got two buddies running complete 08 yz exhaust. it doesn't have the power of my set up, but its a huge improvement over stock and is small and tucked away. add a spark arrestor and its a great trail exhaust.