Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

YZ KICK STAND

16 posts in this topic

THIS IS THE HOTTEST KICK STAND I HAVE SEEN FOR THE YZ 400 OR 426 AND IT ALSO FITS MY YZ 250. IT BOLTS ON TO THE FRAME AND IS SUPER STRONG. IT LOOKS LIKE ITS A FACTORY KICK STAND. IT COST ME $150.00 BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT. THE GUY CAN BE HARD TO GET A HOLD OF BUT LIKE I SAID IT IS WORTH IT.THE NAME OF THE SHOP IS 2-DADS RACING 888-248-9159. I THINK THE GUYS NAME IS MARK.

Originally posted by POO BAH:

THIS IS THE HOTTEST KICK STAND I HAVE SEEN FOR THE YZ 400 OR 426 AND IT ALSO FITS MY YZ 250. IT BOLTS ON TO THE FRAME AND IS SUPER STRONG. IT LOOKS LIKE ITS A FACTORY KICK STAND. IT COST ME $150.00 BUT IT WAS WELL WORTH IT. THE GUY CAN BE HARD TO GET A HOLD OF BUT LIKE I SAID IT IS WORTH IT.THE NAME OF THE SHOP IS 2-DADS RACING 888-248-9159. I THINK THE GUYS NAME IS MARK.

IT MOUNTS JUST LIKE A STOCK WR KICK STAND. I DO NOT KNOW HOW A KTM MOUNTS.

THANKS POO BAH FOR THE POSITIVE POSTING ON MY KICK STAND,IT'S NICE TO KNOW MY CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY WITH MY PRODUCT. THANKS AGAIN MARK

PS: FOR ALL YOU YZ OWNERS WHO ARE TIRED OF LOOKING FOR A TREE TO LAY YOUR BIKE UP AGAINST CALL ME 888-248-9159

2-dads, do you have a picture of it. I was looking for a stand, but most of them get in my way when I race (woods)

4BANGER,

IT MOUNTS JUST LIKE A STOCK WR 400 KICK STAND. IT BOLTS RIGHT ON TO THE FRAME. SO

IF A WR KICK STAND GETS IN THE WAY THIS ONE WILL TOO. IF NOT THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU.

SORRY I DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURES.

THANKS MARK

I had one on my YZ400. It's not cheap (sorry Mark) but it works and fits PERFECT. It stays up out of the way.

If you want a kickstand for a YZ this is the one to get. IMHO ;-)

Did you guys have kickstands on your previous bikes? Why do you want them for your thumper? Just curious is all.

thanks

Hey Guys,

Little late then never, but I just received my kickstand from Mark at 2 Dad's Racing. I cannot begin to say how pleased I am with the craftsmanship, and quality of this unit. The kickstand is finely machined, and fits the bike ( YZ426F 2000 ) perfectly. NO MORE LOOKIN' FOR A TREE LIKE A DOG!

Mark is an outstanding individual, both business wise, and personally. He is honest, and forthright, and will help you with your issues. I highly recommend him for this kickstand, or any other possible need you might have your Yammie!

Thanks Mark for a great quality product, and your caring as well!

God Bless!

Randy

YZ426 Kicks