HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cyclenut51

ALL BIKES FOUND!!!!!

11 posts in this topic

Just a quick post - the remaining two (THE BBR and her TTR) were found run into a lake-the BBR is in fine condition, was not underwater. The TTR was submerged, and I'm heading out to work on it now, thanks to a half -day off. Thanks to all well-wishers for the kind thoughts.

We still have a case open on it. The best part (besides recovery of all bikes) was that I was on duty and personally recovered them in my patrol area after some tips.

That is really great to hear, Wonder who was so stupid, as to steal an officers bikes !!! :):D Hope you get some more tips.. If they were ghost rode sounds like kids or amatuers

Hip hip – hooray!

Now for the thieves, after you catch them how bout dragging them behind one of the recovered bikes through a cactus patch. Can you tell I have no sympathy for someone who steals motorcycles?

Glad to hear you got the bikes back. :D Sorry to hear one drowned :) Hope you can get her back to full roost again.

(Smoke)

Thanks! All are doing fine, including the swimmer. :D Eight oil changes later, she sounds great. :)