2010 YZ450 Prices

They must be starting to arrive at dealers.

LA Yamaha is advertising 9499 OTD. Guess full msrp + 600 fees + tax. That`s to be expected for the initial deliveries. Hope they`re in the 7500 or less range by mid Jan.

can you say "Bendover"?

interesting that a brand spanking new(preordered by the customer) 2010 Porsche GT3 is selling at MSRP, but a 2010 Yamaha 450 is going to sell above MSRP.....where is the luv dealerships? If you charge me over MSRP how do you expect any luv from me ever again? "STEALERSHIPS"

"They must be starting to arrive at dealers." NO.... they haven't! La Yamaha is just advertising a price, I talked to them yesterday , no bikes in stock...

"They must be starting to arrive at dealers." NO.... they haven't! La Yamaha is just advertising a price, I talked to them yesterday , no bikes in stock...

why r u calling dealers in la? couldn't you get a bike much cheaper in id?

I'm racing the World Vet at Glen Helen next w/e. Was hoping to have it for that race...

I figure that they will be hitting LA first.... who the heck knows...?

Left a deposit on a new 450...to be picked up in Jan. $8250, out the door, Blue. Backed out, comes out to about 7550, ++

Every where I've checked in Utah and Idaho. They all want MSRP. plus the setup and tax's.

Yes.... they have. The first one has come and gone at Mission Motor Sport. The sales guy was not sure, but it either went to Pro Circuit or Kawi. I asked him why Kawi and he said the factory's typically buy a new model to see what the comp is up to.

thats funny.... I just spoke to the sales manager at Mission Motorsport. He has never gotten an 2010 450f in yet. He's saying mid september right now...

Someone is full of hot air....

Mid September of 2010?

Snake River is selling theirs for msrp plus about $330 in setup, doc, title, etc.

But the first one is slotted to be a demo, and two others supposedly have their name on the next shipments. I'm sure you knew this already seeing as how you're calling around. Good luck in your search.

thats funny.... I just spoke to the sales manager at Mission Motorsport. He has never gotten an 2010 450f in yet. He's saying mid september right now...

Raxerxx276, I talked to TC last Friday. I personally don't know him, he just happened to answer the phone. Hopefully, TC is NOT the sales mgr. Honestly, if they were the last dealer in CA, I would swim to Hawaii for Yamaha parts. Just wanted to go look at one and see it up close.

Fortunatly, there were at least two, maybe three, of them at REM last Saturday and I got my close look

I saw an official document at a local dealer today..well, I did say Yamaha on the letterhead. They said to expect their first two bikes this week...

Who knows, but I will check back this weekend.

the bike(s) @ REM were MXA's test bikes from what i hear? none that anyone purchased from a dealer.

BTW Has anyone received one of these mystery $500 off coupons from Yamaha?

Joe_Jet, what is this $500.00 off coupon that you mention. I have been off the forum for a week or so and would like to know more about it.

thanks

I asked about it and the sales guy said "nope, no rebates for at least a few months."

from what i understand they will be available to the general public in november. i have money (7550 otd) on the second shipment which is supposed to happen in december. two bikes is all the dealership is getting in 2009.

Is it just me, or does the 2010 seem like its worth the extra 3500 over the 09? I dont think so. The best prices Ive seen are 9500 otd for a 2010, ouch. Especially, when you consider an 09 can be had for around 6000 otd.

Is it just me, or does the 2010 seem like its worth the extra 3500 over the 09? I dont think so. The best prices Ive seen are 9500 otd for a 2010, ouch. Especially, when you consider an 09 can be had for around 6000 otd.

no it is not just you. The prices are ridiculous seeing that after yr 1 the resale will be 4700-5500 tops:banghead:

I'm hoping that since Yamaha is limiting production for 2010 that it will hold it's resale value better than the current model. We will see.