Pipes

Ok, I asked my local shop and they did not know. Does anyone know if an 09 YZF header and pipe will fit on an 09 WR450. Thnx in advance.

It should fit.

The header will bolt right on the cylinder but the pipe diameter will be too big for your WR muffler. Full YZ system no problem.

I have YZ header but with FMF muffler, header to cylinder fits no probs, header to stock muffler - you'll have to remove the WR gasket ring and replace with thinner one or just use sealant, YZ450 gasket part No 5VY-14714-00-00 might just fit straight on but it's only my guess

Ok, I asked my local shop and they did not know. Does anyone know if an 09 YZF header and pipe will fit on an 09 WR450. Thnx in advance.

Yes, the 2006 to 2009 YZ450 full system is a direct swap onto the 2007-2009 WR 450's.

I have an OEM 2009 YZ450 full exhaust (titanium header) for sale if you are interested. It has about 2 hours of ride time on it.

The YZ full exhaust definately makes more power vs. the stock WR exhaust, but the YZ is noticeably louder, and no spark arrestor.

Also, I weighed each exhaust system, and the stock YZ full exhaust is 3 pounds lighter weight than the stock WR full exhaust system.

Yep,

I have an 09 WR450 fitted with a complete system off a YZ450. Bolts right up.

Yes, the 2006 to 2009 YZ450 full system is a direct swap onto the 2007-2009 WR 450's.

I have an OEM 2009 YZ450 full exhaust (titanium header) for sale if you are interested. It has about 2 hours of ride time on it.

The YZ full exhaust definately makes more power vs. the stock WR exhaust, but the YZ is noticeably louder, and no spark arrestor.

Also, I weighed each exhaust system, and the stock YZ full exhaust is 3 pounds lighter weight than the stock WR full exhaust system.

What pipe did you put on your yz450f ??

What pipe did you put on your yz450f ??

Went back to stock OEM WR450 exhaust. I prefer a quiet exhaust for trail riding.

True, the YZ muffler is loud.

I've put a PMB end cap, SA and Silencer on.

May try one of these moving forward if I have problems with Ranger Rick sound tests. Hyde Racing says 5-6db reduction.

8104.jpg