HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
symbology

Pro Moto Billet Baffle

5 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I am a new WR450 owner and a new TT member.

Does anyone have any experience with the PMB exhaust baffle? It looks nice, but I wondering what it did to the performance. Also, are the GYT-R baffles still available? I was told that they were not.

Thanks

Post from a couple days ago say the PMB is better looking and performs better. I saw the GYT-R on the web at some sight. Personally, I am getting the PMB.

Treecop :)

To read the thread on the PMB do a search for " Pro Moto Billet Muffler Insert" and lengthen the term of the search to one month. The search will let you pull up the prior discussion.

I have a Yamaha GYT-R insert I will sell if you want it. It makes the bike nice and quiet, but I don't want to rejet my bike to get the performance back as it is set up to run uncorked. It's lucky I don't have any neighbors nearby.

I put one on my WR with a YZ pipe and it Works great. Better throttle response, More mid range hit and Stronger top end Pull.

Thanks for the replys. I picked up a PMB from "Montclair Yamaha " and it looks and works great. I still have a little "mis" on the bottom that I need to get rid of.