What do you guys think of these?

Total, complete, money bait that will do nothing of any benefit whatever.

Ha ha ha ha...they will probably sell a million of them!

Thanks Gray I figured. . .

You mean I won't be creating any extra HP after installing this?
Actually, it will develop 6 more hp. But they will be virtual horsepower. That is, you'll be faster by that amount because you will imagine that you should be.

Disney-Dumbo-and-Timothy-Mouse-The-Magic-Feather-135792.jpg

Actually, it will develop 6 more hp. But they will be virtual horsepower. That is, you'll be faster by that amount because you will imagine that you should be.

Disney-Dumbo-and-Timothy-Mouse-The-Magic-Feather-135792.jpg

Well, I feel slightly better now. I was hoping for 8hp, I guess 6hp will have to do.

You mean I won't be creating any extra HP after installing this?

I figured it was a gimmick I am not a moron. . .but I will take a few degrees off my operating temp at any chance I can get soo thought I would give it a shot.:busted:

I figured it was a gimmick . . .but I will take a few degrees off my operating temp at any chance I can get
The problem is the amount of water in contact with the metal relative to the total volume of water that passes through it, and how long that water stays in contact with it. Radiators are designed to increase both these factors. The tubes have a great deal of surface area for the amount of fluid they hold, which increases the amount of heat extracted from the fluid. Also, there are so many of them that the total cross sectional volume is 5-8 times that of the hoses or more, so the velocity at which fluid travels through them is greatly reduced, allowing more time to extract the heat.

In the strictest sense, it must be said that the device would pull off "some" heat. But, I wouldn't bet $10 that it would be measurable.

I figured it was a gimmick I am not a moron. . .but I will take a few degrees off my operating temp at any chance I can get soo thought I would give it a shot.:busted:

No offense intended, I was just poking fun at the seller's claim of "create more horsepower."

Gotcha cowboy:thumbsup: