Just bought first dirt bike....Thanks to everyone!

Just wanted to pass on that I am new to TT and just bought my first dirt bike. Have been riding street bikes for years and wanted to try the dirt side but never had the chance. Anyway, a good buddy TT'er in Ohio has been bugging me to get a bike to ride with him since I have retired from the military. So today, I took delivery of a new condition 07 WR 450. Just wanted to thank everyone on this site for providing excellent advice from the forums, which has helped me with my decision which bike to get, as well as other great information. So, once again thanks to all.

Jerry M

congratulations on the new bike and welcome to the dirt.

:busted:

Welcome and good luck with the new ride.

congrats on the new bike....

what part of ohio are you in? I live in Delaware.. I usually ride at WNF or Perry

Let the modding begin :banana::busted::banana:

:busted: Right On!:banana:
Let the modding begin :banana::busted::busted:

Isn't that the truth.... I bought my bike brand new in august....

since then....

New grips, handguards, zeta bar risers, motion pro fork bleeders, hdmoto front sprocket guard, DRC tail light, lightspeed frame guards, some turn signals, JD jet kit, AIS removal and some shiny new swing arm graphics :banana:

Let me get this straight. You got good advice on this forum, yet you bought a Yamaha?!?!:busted:

:busted: Ok, here ya go guys, very nice 07 for a REALLY good price!!

DSCN0092.jpg

congrats on the new bike....

what part of ohio are you in? I live in Delaware.. I usually ride at WNF or Perry

He lives about 10 minutes from parking lot 1 at Wayne. :busted:

pigpen966-Are you selling that '07? I'm trying to find a plated WR450F, 07 or newer, to bring to Wisconsin.

Thanks for the note Pigpen.....and as Pig stated I live right outside of WNF. So hoping to take this thing out very soon.

pigpen966-Are you selling that '07? I'm trying to find a plated WR450F, 07 or newer, to bring to Wisconsin.

Na, that's the one mff18b just picked up.........sorry

Thought that pic looked strikingly like the one sitting in my garage.

nice looking bike

Congratulations! :busted::banana: