HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
honda597

Js1 On The 2010 Yamaha 450f

22 posts in this topic

he makes it look way too easy and I am sure the 2010 does not hurt either.....any guesses as to who was on his #7 bike? Malcolm?

Can't wait to see him at the US Open.

The only problem with James Stewart riding the new YZF is we won't be able to tell how good it is.

He could probably win on a 125 :busted:

he makes it look way too easy and I am sure the 2010 does not hurt either.....any guesses as to who was on his #7 bike? Malcolm?

Can't wait to see him at the US Open.

It looks like Sorby to me someone else said it too in the comments at the bottom of the video.

The only problem with James Stewart riding the new YZF is the 2010 SX series will be boring for the fans

Corrected your sentence for you.

I think it was Sorby practicing with JS.

Very smooth looking in the vid... hopefully JBS stays healthy/uninjured and can give the competition a workout this year!

Regarding how smooth he looked, not knocking Bubba in the least, did you notice there wasn't one bump on the track anywhere? Some of the corners looked like a National TT course before the race. I'm still pretty smooth on stuff like that.

As far as the SX series being boring, I doubt that will be true. The thing with Stewart is that even when he's out front by himself, just watching him ride is a nail biter. You never know when the next crash is coming. :busted::banana:

Nice video but I think that whoever was holding the video recorder was suffering from the DT's.

Regarding how smooth he looked, not knocking Bubba in the least, did you notice there wasn't one bump on the track anywhere? Some of the corners looked like a National TT course before the race. I'm still pretty smooth on stuff like that.

As far as the SX series being boring, I doubt that will be true. The thing with Stewart is that even when he's out front by himself, just watching him ride is a nail biter. You never know when the next crash is coming. :busted::banana:

I get what you're saying... but how often is an SX track considered rough anyway? Most of the tracks are made of hard pack dirt that hardly changes.

Riders can be called smooth, on a smooth sx track. Landing perfectly on rhythm sections and smooth cornering for example.

Stewart is the most amazing dirt bike racer there is, hard to knock him even if he crashed sometimes, but so does everyone really.

I get what you're saying... but how often is an SX track considered rough anyway?
While they don't end up anything like, say Washougal or Millville, I have never seen one look that good after the 250 class heat races. Seriously.

If it was Sorby don't you think he would have tried to take Bubba out? :busted:

Maybe Sorby is the one that trained Chisolm. . .:banana:

Stewart is the most amazing dirt bike racer there is, hard to knock him even if he crashed sometimes, but so does everyone really.

I like this vid clip better>>

Regarding how smooth he looked, not knocking Bubba in the least, did you notice there wasn't one bump on the track anywhere? Some of the corners looked like a National TT course before the race. I'm still pretty smooth on stuff like that. :busted:

Grey you can thank the Sand God and a lot of clay in

Haines City Fl, but the the track prep for that SX track is something else also. The whoops and the jump faces really stand up to no rutting big time there.