HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crankbait

Rusty ott

125 posts in this topic

Any one been in touch with Rusty Ott lately? just wondering how he's doing these day's. He was one hardcore motoer and a class act all the way!

Crank.

Any one been in touch with Rusty Ott lately? just wondering how he's doing these day's. He was one hardcore motoer and a class act all the way!

Crank.

Sounds more like he was a class act crook!! :busted:

Rusty's done way more good than harm and maybe he made some mistakes but considering the economic times a man will make some clouded decisions to salvage what he has built in hopes of getting things back on course. these economic conditions caught a lot of people off guard. Again by personal experience Rusty is a class act.

Rusty's done way more good than harm and maybe he made some mistakes but considering the economic times a man will make some clouded decisions to salvage what he has built in hopes of getting things back on course. these economic conditions caught a lot of people off guard. Again by personal experience Rusty is a class act.

Try telling that to all the people that don`t have proper paperwork for their bike, or able to collect contingency off a bike they bought, or those that had bought and paid for parts never to be seen, or those with RV mortgages and no RV.

What you should have said was class action suit, not class act. The "clouded decisions" that were made hurt others in the process of getting himself "back on course". The racers of D17 are far better off without.

Either this crankjagoff is trolling, or his head is so far up his ass he will never see daylight again.

Get real, he's a criminal and justice won't be done until he's behind bars where he belongs.

Crank, try coming to any racetrack in D17 and run your mouth about Rusty. See how that works out for you. Until, stick to hiding behind your keyboard.

Try the Internet Tough Guy routine somewhere else. Nobody's fooled.

InternetToughGuy.jpg

:busted::banana: :banana: :busted: :busted:

Crankyanker....you obviously know the guy and are campaigning for him but it is not gonna work. The guy has screwed A Lot of people. There will be no sympathy here.

Look up Rusty's district 17 record...How many #1 state plates do you have? Rusty has WAY more friends than enemies and most of them are at district 17 race tracks. Your a bunch of witch hunters who don't know the facts any more than I do and until you do don't cut a man down over a bunch of Internet rumors or don't you know any better?.

Obviously you have not visited any D17 tracks lately if you think he has more friends than enemies right now.

What does the number of D17 titles have to do with his character and the people he's ripped off?

One has NOTHING to do with the other. I don't care if you're Jeremy McGrath, you don't have the right to rip off as many people as that joke has and think your going to get away with it.

I was just going to say the same thing. Ya he was a good rider but what does that have to do with what he did?? NOTHING!!!!!! They are 2 different things.

Somebody tell me the facts and show me absolute proof that he was in direct control of the situation or was he trusting other people to run things and now he''s the fall guy for the whole mess. I'm sure like most motoheads you are cool guys but don't lite the fire until your sure he's guilty.

Without naming names, I have some pretty good inside information from a business/crime partner of his. One is on the verge of losing there house and everything else, the other is galavanting around the country hiding out until their day in court. Wanna guess which is which?

Wanna know more? OK, rumor also has it, he has multiple bikes street and offroad stashed away in some barns for sale cheap. Does this sound like something a "fall guy" would do or something a crook would do? I`ve got all the proof I need, how much more do you need?