HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Airastro

Pro Circuit T4 Exhaust

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried the new Pro Circuit T4 exhaust system. I am trying to decide between the Pro Circuit, DSP (Yoshimura)and the Big Gun. I ride mainly the local Motocross/Supercross tracks in So Ca. Any Response would be welcomed. Thank You

I put the T4 exhaust on my 426 three weeks ago because it had a removable (takes three minutes) cone-type screen spark arrestor. The pipe is a three piece unit and fits perfectly.

Yes, it is louder than stock, even with the screen in and it makes a bit more power and also seems to allow the engine to rev further. The core is 2" in diameter (much larger than stock) and Pro-Circuit says that a quiet core may be available soon.

I only run the bike half throttle anyway, so I didn't need more power and possibly someone who can actually use the power would be better suited to evaluate the output.

It seems to start easier, but that may be because I'm getting used to the four stroke.