What price is everyone getting on the 2010 450

I am just wondering what everyone is paying OTD?? I have one on order and I just want to fine tune my deal!

Of course it depends on the state (sales tax?) and if the dealer charges set-up, doc and freight (I know one dealer that does not while others do). As far as pricing, the 2010 has so much excitement behind it I heard my local dealer say "msrp" to the 3 riders inquiring about their pending shipment of bike #2; bike #1 has been spoken for.

$7550 otd for blue or $7650 for white. I ordered blue. Special edition models are a joke anyway. If there were a performance advantage I'd consider paying more money. They all pretty much look the same after a few months anyway....

7500? Damn in Texas average otd 8600

7500? Damn in Texas average otd 8600

How many OTD 2010's are included in that average?

For my humble tastes most special edition bikes are not worth it to ME. The Ricky Carmichael Suzuki, the Hurricane Yamaha, Monster Kawasaki, etc., but I do like pretty much every white/black YZF made! I often end up putting on a spare set of plastic (wonder how long until the 2010 yzf goods will be out?) and slap on the brand new oem stuff for resale...unless I snap off the radiator shrouds on the first cold ride crash.

$7550 otd for blue or $7650 for white. I ordered blue. Special edition models are a joke anyway. If there were a performance advantage I'd consider paying more money. They all pretty much look the same after a few months anyway....

i like the blue plastics better but its cheaper to get the speacil edition with the black wheels and then change over to blue plastics then just say gettin black wheels after the fact

How many OTD 2010's are included in that average?

4 out of 5 dealers, Texas dealers always try to charge shipping, and putting bike together blah blah

getting mine 4 8200 dealer said he was only getting three so ive already put a down payment on it another already claimed his i went with the white dealer said he would have it at the end of october:banana: :busted::thumbsup:

a dealer down here just said 9500

the lovely and helpful salesman at chapparall said 10000-10500 otd what a deal!!! Gettin mine in or for 7430 yeah baby!

the lovely and helpful salesman at chapparall said 10000-10500 otd
You realize that what you told him to do is actually an anatomical impossibility, don't you?

13900 USD here in Argentina :busted:

That's ridiculous but it's to be expected when supply is low and demand is high. In my opinion dealers should be happy to sell them for MSRP in this economy.

Larmie WY, $7,400, Casper WY (but these jokers wanted $6,800 for a 2009 right now), $8,000, Sheridan WY, List if you ask him on the phone, but very workable when you show up and want to pay cash.

12k here in oz

$8G's quoted in Midwest, trying to find one closer to $7.5 before I buy.

Has anyone heard any new news on when we will see the 2010 450 at the dealerships

Crazy pricing......wait til the hype is over

Has anyone heard any new news on when we will see the 2010 450 at the dealerships

I heard mid-October in the US and some time in November in Canada.