Price on Carryover WR450s

O.K. I have a few questions. What are people paying for new carryover WR450s and is an 07 pretty much the same as an 09. I am also wondering if anyone has been able to get there hands on the kit to make it like an Aussie model (dual sport). I've been holding out for a fuel injected WR, but alas, not this year. I've also been considering a Husky TE but do not have the confidense in the Euro bikes as of yet, but I'm still thinking.....:busted:

Thanks,

Manic

Paid $5999 otd for an '08 about three months ago. That was about $800 off the best deal I could get on an '09. The '07, '08 and '09 virtually identical with the exception of BNG. That included $400 from Yamaha. They are currently offering $400 factory cash off the 08/09 WR's and $1100 off the '08 YZ's. Apparently they either have more YZ's or they're not selling as well. You can get an '08 YZ for about $5200 otd without too much effort.

That's a very good price. Bikes seem to cost more here in CA. Just out of curiousity what do you pay for sales tax and registration in Ohio? Ours is 9.75% now in LA county :busted: & 8.75% here in San Diego + $52 registration + god knows what other DMV fees.

I was quoted $7200 with the incentives for an 09 in Roseville, Ca.

Quoted $7400 with incentives for an 08 in Reno, Nv.

I compared numerous dealers, and did a lot of internet searches. No wonder they can't move them here.

BTW: I was quoted 2009 Raptor 700 with EFI new $6600 OTD. ***???

Paid $5999 otd for an '08 about three months ago. That was about $800 off the best deal I could get on an '09. The '07, '08 and '09 virtually identical with the exception of BNG. That included $400 from Yamaha. They are currently offering $400 factory cash off the 08/09 WR's and $1100 off the '08 YZ's. Apparently they either have more YZ's or they're not selling as well. You can get an '08 YZ for about $5200 otd without too much effort.

PDBLUE, where did you get yours from?

Manic

That's a very good price. Bikes seem to cost more here in CA. Just out of curiousity what do you pay for sales tax and registration in Ohio? Ours is 9.75% now in LA county :busted: & 8.75% here in San Diego + $52 registration + god knows what other DMV fees.

sale price = $4999.00

document fee = 98.00

sub total = 5097.00

tax = 305.82

temp tag/title = 15.00

total = $5417.82