HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panaman

my new tail light/license plate holder and turn signals

23 posts in this topic

I don't have my turnsignals wired up yet.... but they are LED ones i got at ironpony for $22 bucks a pair.....

the tail light is the DRC one from siccass racing.... it bolts right up..

IMG_7214.sized.jpg

IMG_7215.sized.jpg

IMG_7216.sized.jpg

IMG_7217.sized.jpg

I can still see your license numbers  lol

looks good all LEDs

lol...now that you say that.. your right.. hehe

The Husaberg's have a really sweet SMALL bar switch, you'll need a flasher relay of course but if you have access to a Husaberg shop nearby you should check them out... when and if I put a switch on my bike I'll probably go with one of them.

looks like your low on coolant and why do you still have the pea shooter on that bike :busted:

why do you think I am low on coolant... also the pea shooter was removed.... its not in the picture..

I guess I should restate that, your coolant over flow looks empty :busted:

after you said that i pulled the cap off the radiator and its full

does the overflow need coolant in it too?

does the overflow need coolant in it too?

Im 100 percent sure there is a fill line on the over flow bottle...pull the side panel and look.

Here is what my coolant over flow looks like:

P1010057.jpg

the pea shooter was removed....

The small restrictive piece was removed, but that baffle is still too small, so small you can't even stick a finger in there. You could simply remove that baffle altogether and leave the spark arrestor in place. It's not going to get that much louder(it will pass a sound test easily) and the bike will breathe better. Look at the picture Aaron posted and you'll see how big the opening is on that FMF exhaust.

Maybe sound is a concern? Maybe the PMB is too loud to be poaching some sweet SSS?

Hey Aaron that pic has an almost surreal quality to it. Like the bike was PS'ed into the pic.

Hey Aaron that pic has an almost surreal quality to it. Like the bike was PS'ed into the pic.

It was taken about 3 weeks ago up in Big Bear looking South. It was one of the best views I have seen while riding :busted:

Don't get out much do you? :busted:

Untitled-26.jpg

Untitled-28.jpg

Untitled-27.jpg

Don't get out much do you? :busted:

Untitled-26.jpg

Untitled-28.jpg

Untitled-27.jpg

Sweet!

But the bike doesn't looked photoshopped into the pic like the earlier one.

The small restrictive piece was removed, but that baffle is still too small, so small you can't even stick a finger in there. You could simply remove that baffle altogether and leave the spark arrestor in place. It's not going to get that much louder(it will pass a sound test easily) and the bike will breathe better. Look at the picture Aaron posted and you'll see how big the opening is on that FMF exhaust.

personally for me, after I rejetted and everything and did the AIS my bike runs perfect.... its snappy and strong the way it is.... its quiet too

I did add some zeta 30mm bar risers to it and it made a world of difference, I also put on some lightspeed carbon fiber frame guards.... i had to put one on the grinder though because it wouldn't fit right.. it was hitting the bolts on the brake reseviour