HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neevothespaniel

Nissin lack bite

13 posts in this topic

Just wondering what people have done with the front brake. Rode a 450 Husaberg for a little while last Sunday and the Brembo 's on that thing piss all over my brakes, even with a braided line?

The WR pulls up OK but the berg was noticeably sharper. I could shave a few seconds off with stopping power like that!

Just wondering what people have done with the front brake. Rode a 450 Husaberg for a little while last Sunday and the Brembo 's on that thing piss all over my brakes, even with a braided line?

The WR pulls up OK but the berg was noticeably sharper. I could shave a few seconds off with stopping power like that!

Bigger rotor and honda pads if you want real stopping power

Check out this thread

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799317&highlight=front+brake+upgrade

The jist of it is replace our pads with Honda OEM , a 07+ Honda front master cylinder with the linkage and if you want you could throw a Honda calliper on too.

I haven't tried this yet but the next time I replace my pads they will be Honda and I've been keeping my eyes open for a master cylinder.

Those brembos stop too good IMO. Grab a handful too fast and you're goin over the bars.

The honda pad remedy sounds interesting.

My old 97 Husaberg 501 still had the strongest brakes I've ridden to this day.

I like my 1 finger braking with my brembo 's. If only I could do the same with the clutch.

The husky 2 smokes have a cable clutch?

The hydro clutch on the husky 4 strokes was one of the sweetest feeling I've ever experienced. 1 finger operation FTW!