Nissin lack bite

Just wondering what people have done with the front brake. Rode a 450 Husaberg for a little while last Sunday and the Brembo's on that thing piss all over my brakes, even with a braided line?

The WR pulls up OK but the berg was noticeably sharper. I could shave a few seconds off with stopping power like that!

Just wondering what people have done with the front brake. Rode a 450 Husaberg for a little while last Sunday and the Brembo's on that thing piss all over my brakes, even with a braided line?

The WR pulls up OK but the berg was noticeably sharper. I could shave a few seconds off with stopping power like that!

Bigger rotor and honda pads if you want real stopping power

My best and least costly has been the pad compound, too.

Try ceramic pads, they make it a whole different brake.

Those brembos stop too good IMO. Grab a handful too fast and you're goin over the bars.

The honda pad remedy sounds interesting.

Those brembos stop too good IMO. Grab a handful too fast and you're goin over the bars.

My old 97 Husaberg 501 still had the strongest brakes I've ridden to this day.

I like my 1 finger braking with my brembo's. If only I could do the same with the clutch.

So too does the master cylinder swap. Will keep my eyes open for a 2nd hand 07+ one to try.

I like my 1 finger braking with my brembo's. If only I could do the same with the clutch.

The husky 2 smokes have a cable clutch?

The hydro clutch on the husky 4 strokes was one of the sweetest feeling I've ever experienced. 1 finger operation FTW!

The husky...was one of the sweetest feeling I've ever experienced

Whats "the husky" :busted::thumbsup:

What year CRF 450 brake pads work with an 04 WR?

Whats "the husky" :thumbsup::banana:

"Non-sense post - does not add any information of value to the discussion"

:busted:

:banana: