When is the 2010 hitting the showroom floors??

Anyone hear when the 2010 450 will be available? My Dealer in oregon said late sept.

Better than mine: November!

Mine said end of Oct./Nov.?????

Dealer I talked to yesterday said Oct or Nov.

heard mid october here

It probley depends on when the dealer ordered them.

More probably it depends on how many YZ's the dealer sold last year, and how many leftovers he's willing to take. That would be fairly standard practice.

A kid who works at a local accessories shop told me he's #1 on the list. He was told October. So now we're "one month ahead of schedule" from what I was told.

Another important question is how many bikes each dealer will get. I hear some dealerships won't get any and few, if any, will get more than one. What I'm hearing from different sources is that dealers won't get their second deliverly until February or March. Looks like it's going to be a long Winter.....I'm second on the list but got it for $7550 otd.

I saw the release a few weeks ago and said WOW.....then watched the release videos and the J Stewart ride day videos and again WOW....called the local dealer this AM and asked about "The List" now this is a big dealer in the Metro area of PDX and there was no list...say what...OK say that again...so now I am numero uno and the first bike is white and due in the first part of October:thumbsup: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::busted::thumbsup:

To many bikes already Tim

my dealer is getting 29

Yeah right. How many is he getting in the first delivery?

my dealer in oregon says december now!!!

My dealer in Sacramento estimates that he will get their around the 20th.

not sure about the first delivery but 29 TOTAL for the year.

not sure about the first delivery but 29 TOTAL for the year.

Nope, ain't gunna happen. Mark my words.

More probably it depends on how many YZ's the dealer sold last year, and how many leftovers he's willing to take. That would be fairly standard practice.

Finally! Somebody know's what they're talking about......