It's Here...the 2010 YZ450F

He also posted this pic:

225227.jpg

I wonder why it has black wheels? I thought only the white and red had black wheels!

I wonder why it has black wheels? I thought only the white and red had black wheels!

You guys are insufferable.

Maybe the blue bikes come with black wheels in Japan?

Maybe he had the dealer swap his silver ones for some wheels off a white bike?

Or aftermarket?

Down in Australia the blue yz450f and yz250f come with black rims stock :smirk:

It looks better with Blackwheels IMHO......:smirk:

Too bad the hubs aren't black also

The blue bikes up here have silver rims as well... I wish I could get the blue with the black rims, but I think I am just going to have to go with white.

Ha ha, that's really rough, having to agonize over the color.

ME? I have to soldier on with my old trusty '08 model. Still works good.

Soon I will have a FI 4-stroke bike . . . unless a Direct Injected smoker is ready for production by then!:smirk:

He also posted this pic:

225227.jpg

are they trying to make people think it is perfectly balanced ? 1. the rest of the bike is missing and 2. whos to say that that is the perfect spot for the tip of the triangle

nice find!! Jimmy is still "stoked"...yaaaaay

are they trying to make people think it is perfectly balanced ? 1. the rest of the bike is missing and 2. whos to say that that is the perfect spot for the tip of the triangle

Its pretty impressive!

Its pretty impressive!

DEF! The weight of that motor is centered very well!

picking my blue 450 up tonight at 6 will post pics and going out to temescal canyon to sneak on to the test tracks in the morning will post ride report tomorrow aswell. also getting the tuner will toy with it aswell.

see if the tuner has a "hard track" setting (one that would smooth out the power for slippery terrain), and let us know how that works please. Thanks

Thank you, finaly a real ride report on its way. You would think with all the new 450's out at the glen helen at the vet worlds, someone would put a good/bad review. So far all we know is it might need dif. offsets. remap and good rear axle blocks. etc.

I am buying one period. White I think cant wait. Going to keep my 08 honda for awile just in case there is problems. Heck cant get anywhere close to the fiteen grand I got into it anyway. From what I have been told by the suspenions and engine tuners alot of red ryders are going blue this next year!

Flyn Ryan Menke

I am buying one period. White I think cant wait. Going to keep my 08 honda for awile just in case there is problems. Heck cant get anywhere close to the fiteen grand I got into it anyway. From what I have been told by the suspenions and engine tuners alot of red ryders are going blue this next year!

Flyn Ryan Menke

Man are you kidding, 15k in your Honda??? It for sure has to be better than a new '10 Yamaha.

I'd love a new Yamie. Gonna soldier on with my old '08 though. I like the white (my '08 is white) so that's the color I will get whenever I buy a new one.

Truthfully though, a new '10 YZ450F won't make a huge diff in speed; a fast A-class rider on an '08 will always beat a fast B-class rider on a '10.

omg guys. its totally worth every penny. i just have been riding it on the tarmac and wow. rode it back to back with my 06 which has a ported head and cams and a 13.75 cp race piston with only 2 rings and the 2010 destroys it. goin out tomorrow morning will post pics in the morning and a ride report in the evenin. the tuner is sweet too. i love it. my buddy jack garrabrant thats a fast A rider here in socal rode it and the one word out of his mouth was wow. so where gonna go try it out on our rut track.