It's Here...the 2010 YZ450F

Weston Peick won the pro class on it box stock:

Westonstand.jpg

weston.jpg

What's with the orange safety vest? It looks a little thin to be a chest protector.

Something about MXA and orange helmets. Weston didn't have an orange lid, so he sported the vest.

Something about MXA and orange helmets. Weston didn't have an orange lid, so he sported the vest.

yep, word has it that it was a joke on the MXA boys for not giving him the infamous helmet.

Id be willing to bet that any one on here could ride James Stewarts bike and him ride a 2008 stock YZ450F and hed still smoke them.

im pretty sure JS could smoke anyone on here with a beat 86 125 no matter what we ride

im pretty sure JS could smoke anyone on here with a beat 86 125 no matter what we ride

I'm gonna correct you on this - JS could smoke anyone on here with a beat 86 85cc no matter what we ride. :smirk:

I'm gonna correct you on this - JS could smoke anyone on here with a beat 86 85cc no matter what we ride. :smirk:

or in most cases JS would beat most on here, even with a Barrs Racing PW50 for that matter......:ride:

then didnt make 85cc in 1986. inless js rode a 85cc so fast he made a time machine out of it and rode it back to 86':smirk:

He could probably beat me in a blue wheelbarrow with GYT-R graphics.
He could probably beat me in a blue wheelbarrow with GYT-R graphics.

:banana:A Honda Trail 50 with the lights on!

My photo skills are weak!stewart.jpg

Edited by nephic
cant get the link to work

Have to admit, that is pretty funny.

:smirk::lol::ride: That thing looks fast!!!!!!!

about the new yz450 im a little disapointed about the weight, its the heaviest outa the bunch

heard they had to grab a mag test bike jus so josh hill could have a bike to ride in parris this weeked. wow! if thats the case mine sure looks grim on me gettin mine anytime soon . whats the deal with it taken so long if there in th us already? dont they have to have so many in stores before they can race them in supercross this year?

heard they had to grab a mag test bike jus so josh hill could have a bike to ride in parris this weeked. wow! if thats the case mine sure looks grim on me gettin mine anytime soon . whats the deal with it taken so long if there in th us already? dont they have to have so many in stores before they can race them in supercross this year?

They just wanted to show how it'll kick ass as a stocker

Thousand Oaks yamaha got thier 1st 2010 yx450f in today. It's my buddies bike. What really sucks is they want to keep it on display for 1 week before he can take it home!