It's Here...the 2010 YZ450F

Press only.

'You write for someone?

Press only.

'You write for someone?

Nope. The creek is nearby, and thought I'd ask. While I have decent Mx contacts from a former life, I'm not gonna be "one of those guys"! Just thought it might make for a nice day. What a great track to show the bike at, for sure!!!

Thanks!

Troy City Garage has them on their web site for $7299 + $175 freight and setup.
Nope. The creek is nearby, and thought I'd ask. While I have decent Mx contacts from a former life, I'm not gonna be "one of those guys"! Just thought it might make for a nice day. What a great track to show the bike at, for sure!!!

Thanks!

Bring your yamaha, be friendly, explain you live nearby, and don't take pictures, you'll have a nice time...

If you can get in, hehe...

Go buy one of the button up Yamaha team shirts and walk in like you own the place.

Haha, no no. I'm not bothering those testing and doing their job as writers. It's only a bike, and I not going to get in their way.

Can't wait to hear about it!

Going to be a lot of heat under the seat for sure with the pipe under there like that.

that may be good for me. keep me from sittin so much, lol

For anyone saying that Yamaha copied Husaberg here is a pic of that 450 engine.....How does Yamaha's in any way duplicate this??

untitled.jpg

For anyone saying that Yamaha copied Husaberg here is a pic of that 450 engine.....How does Yamaha's in any way duplicate this??

untitled.jpg

There is no comparison. Yamaha tilted the engine back in the frame and Husaberg spun the engine 180 degrees in the frame and then tilted the cylinder forward. Two completely different means of attempting to achieve the same end result. The only thing I like better about the Husaberg way of doing it is that the exhaust setup looks a lot cleaner and takes up less space.

There is no comparison. Yamaha tilted the engine back in the frame and Husaberg spun the engine 180 degrees in the frame and then tilted the cylinder forward. Two completely different means of attempting to achieve the same end result. The only thing I like better about the Husaberg way of doing it is that the exhaust setup looks a lot cleaner and takes up less space.

Are you sure they tilted the engine? From everything I have read and all the pictures I have seen, the lower end remained in the same location. The cylinder has been tilted ??

untitled.jpg

It is completely different...but there is no way to get a Yamahater to have a open mind. Tunnelvision and @$$ Backwardness are just 2 of the symptoms these individuals exhibit....:busted:

Here is another one

....yea and it looks like a Husky....gimme a friggin break :thumbsup:

Are you sure they tilted the engine? From everything I have read and all the pictures I have seen, the lower end remained in the same location. The cylinder has been tilted ??
Only the cylinder cant angle was changed (along with the offset). But I think that's probably what he meant.
It is completely different...but there is no way to get a Yamahater to have a open mind. Tunnelvision and @$$ Backwardness are just 2 of the symptoms these individuals exhibit....:busted:

Here is another one

....yea and it looks like a Husky....gimme a friggin break :thumbsup:

Totally agree with you

and how is a "yamahater" really any different than a guy who has his "blueblinders on"??...:-)

and how is a "yamahater" really any different than a guy who has his "blueblinders on"??...:-)
One difference is that we don't go over to another forum to bag on the other guys' new bikes. :busted:

I don't have any blinders on. None of these are perfect machines. But when I add up the pluses and minuses according to my criteria, I keep ending up in the same place.

One difference is that we don't go over to another forum to bag on the other guys' new bikes. :busted:

I don't have any blinders on. None of these are perfect machines. But when I add up the pluses and minuses according to my criteria, I keep ending up in the same place.

It's funny i don't consider myself a "Yamaha guy" but both times i wanted a bike it just seemed like the best fit for me to get one.

I bleed blue but I'm not a brand-hater, although I do like to give my buddies with KTM's a hard time about all that 'ready to race' BS, but that's just because they think that orange is the only way to go.

This upcoming Monday the 21st at Budds Creek. Cool to see them finally test a bike on the east coast for once...

Dude... the 2009 KX450F was unveiled at Muddy Creek Raceway... EAST COAST.... tennessee isn't beside cali last time I checked....

I bleed blue but I'm not a brand-hater, although I do like to give my buddies with KTM's a hard time about all that 'ready to race' BS, but that's just because they think that orange is the only way to go.

I've bled red for a long time, but used to bleed yellow (yz yellow). Wish Yamaha would get their act together again so I can bleed yellow once more w/o just buying more plastics. I'm telling ya, it aint easy being blue. :busted:

What year could we expect these radial new changes to be on the YZ250F? and the WR450F?