HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fasterusa792

wr450 headlight on yz450f?????????!!????

6 posts in this topic

i have a question may sound dumb but. i was wondering if it is possible to put a wr450 headlight on a 2006 yz450f ? if anyone has it done please post a picture of it on this thread. if anyone knows that it can or cannot be done please let me know.... thank you!

See my SM build thread. Easier to just strap on a Polisport MMX. The electrical system is your bigger challenge. I posted a DC diagram in another thread.

See my SM build thread. Easier to just strap on a Polisport MMX. The electrical system is your bigger challenge. I posted a DC diagram in another thread.

im not that good with thumpertalk can you send me a link or pictures if u know where to get one.. or better yet.. would this work. i can figure the rest out if i buy the shell off the 08 wr450f would that fit on my 06yz450f? will the mounting be good? i think the wr light hooks to 2 brackets that go onto the tripple clamps if im correct? and what about the bottom mount on the light shell? will it fit or would i have to drill holes in the front fender for the bottom mounting part?