Steering stabilizer advice

Have a 2006 WR450. tomorrow I'm gonna buy a Scotts stabilizer, a sub mount, new protaper handlebars and cycra probend hand guards. Any disadvantage to this setup?

This is gonna raise my bars at least an inch. Will I have any problems wiht the length of cables or the front brake line?

Last question--in the stock position, the speedo/odo is already hard to see--its kinda low behind the number plate. When I raise the bars, I think this will be worse. Not good for dual sporting. What has anyone done to make it easier to read? Thanks!

Have a 2006 WR450. tomorrow I'm gonna buy a Scotts stabilizer, a sub mount, new protaper handlebars and cycra probend hand guards. Any disadvantage to this setup?

This is gonna raise my bars at least an inch. Will I have any problems wiht the length of cables or the front brake line?

Last question--in the stock position, the speedo/odo is already hard to see--its kinda low behind the number plate. When I raise the bars, I think this will be worse. Not good for dual sporting. What has anyone done to make it easier to read? Thanks!

I have a GPR sub-mount stabilizer with Zeta ATV High Bend bars. It's the tallest setup I could find, and all the stock cables still work. I use a handlebar mounted GPS for a speedo, but it's very difficult to read while riding.