Steering stabilizer advice

Have a 2006 WR450. tomorrow I'm gonna buy a Scotts stabilizer, a sub mount, new protaper handlebars and cycra probend hand guards. Any disadvantage to this setup?

This is gonna raise my bars at least an inch. Will I have any problems wiht the length of cables or the front brake line?

Last question--in the stock position, the speedo/odo is already hard to see--its kinda low behind the number plate. When I raise the bars, I think this will be worse. Not good for dual sporting. What has anyone done to make it easier to read? Thanks!

you shouldn't have any issues with the brake line or any cables when you raise that handlebars.

Have a 2006 WR450. tomorrow I'm gonna buy a Scotts stabilizer, a sub mount, new protaper handlebars and cycra probend hand guards. Any disadvantage to this setup?

This is gonna raise my bars at least an inch. Will I have any problems wiht the length of cables or the front brake line?

Last question--in the stock position, the speedo/odo is already hard to see--its kinda low behind the number plate. When I raise the bars, I think this will be worse. Not good for dual sporting. What has anyone done to make it easier to read? Thanks!

I have a GPR sub-mount stabilizer with Zeta ATV High Bend bars. It's the tallest setup I could find, and all the stock cables still work. I use a handlebar mounted GPS for a speedo, but it's very difficult to read while riding.

Weldable post is better. The bolt-on post on my '06 comes loose on every ride. Very poor design by Scotts, Imo. Uses two tiny 4mm bolts to clamp on.

I have a sub-mount and CR hi bars on my WR. I had to get a +2" throttle cable, but that's it. You could rotate the throttle on the bars so the cables are on the bottom, instead. I've also got a welded post with nary an issue.

I've rotated my throttle cables to make them work.

I have the BRP Sub Mount w/ Scotts stabilizer and it is well worth the $$$$$$$$. Mine uses the clamp on post and after 3 years it has stayed tight although I did use loctite. I did not have any trouble with the cables or brake lines being too short either.