Where to find '99 wr400 radiator

So I am pumped up about taking my new bike(new for me) out for the first time. THe night before I was like a little boy on christmans eve, who cant sleep.

We start riding and I am loving my new bike. within an hour and a half I wiped out (for the 3rd time). when I stood the bike back up I realized that I had bashed in the right side radiator. I watched as all my fun and excitment ran down my bike and pooled in the dirt in a green liquid form. :busted: I was finished.

Now I am stuck with the frustrating task of finding a replacement radiator on a budget. I have been checking ebay, but with no luck.

Does anyone know where I can find a replacment?

thanks

Ebay was my first thought too. But all they have is a left side radiator.

Do you have any cycle salvage places in your area?

I just looked up a new one on line and CHOKE GASP,,good luck in your search.

Did you check the classified section here at TT?

Also take it by a radiator shop and see if they can repair it.

How bad is it?

Myler's in AZ can fix anything! They usually have real quick turn around too, like less than a week back to your door and you would be surprised how f'd up and smashed your radiator could be and they can make it look real good, far less than a new one$

Where are you in WA? There is a shop in Redmond on Willows Rd., AAA Radiator. he knows motorcycle radiators and has fixed some for me in the past...

You remind me of myself 9 years ago with my new 99' WR at the Desert 100, Vantage back then, on the poker run with my son... bike just tipped over and SMASH... $300:banghead:

If you end up having to buy new, do yourself a favor and bag buying just one OEM radiator cause for $100 more you can get a set of fluidynes... a gift from the radiator gods:thumbsup: