Common bearing numbers for linkage/shock bearings?

Hi all.

Tried the search and got wheel bearing and swingarm pivot #s but need the common trade bearing numbers for the needle bearings in the linkage, specifically the lower shock bearing.

Thanks for any info, and connections to find these!

Alan

06 WR450

Alan, your lower shock bearing for the 2006 is 5UN-22176-00-00

Awesome. Thanks for the reply.

Since you are the YamaLink guy, where would I go about getting more info (pricing/availability) for one for the WR450? I'm getting tired of replacing bearings on mine and it looks like the yamalink has zerk fittings, yes?

Thanks

Yes, two grease zerks. All the info is our site; I don't want to infringe on any of TT's usage policies (they've been very gracious) so if you have more questions just email or call direct. Thanks!

Awesome. Thanks for the reply.

Since you are the YamaLink guy, where would I go about getting more info (pricing/availability) for one for the WR450? I'm getting tired of replacing bearings on mine and it looks like the yamalink has zerk fittings, yes?

Thanks

Ordered one yesterday. Thanks.

Yes, two grease zerks. All the info is our site; I don't want to infringe on any of TT's usage policies (they've been very gracious) so if you have more questions just email or call direct. Thanks!