HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XRGUY79

Acerbis Dual Lites??

4 posts in this topic

This bike has a permanent magnet alternator and has no way of varying output other than engine RPM. All electricity that is not used by lights or other loads is dumped to the frame (ground). Your additional lighting will not hurt anything although you may not get the full benefit of seventy watts of lighting being that the alternator is rated at seventy four watts. :)

Will fit virtually any motorcycle

How well does it fit on? What had to be done to install headlite?

Well guys this was one easiest installs!

I just pulled the old light cover off, I used the male end of the electrical connector off of it so the new one would plug into the bikes OEM connector!

all you do is put the acerbis setup together, solder on the connector ends and plug it in, it fits like a stock piece!

looks great mind you the red one might look better mine is all white, im still happy, give it a few rides and it will be cracked anyways :D

it has alot more light then stock, :)

great value! :D