Moving to Santa Clarita or Palmdale, where to ride

After three years of living in Show Low AZ, other wise known as No Where AZ. I am finally moving to SoCal. I think I am faster already. Looking forward to the Big Six, Adelanto, BITD, Hollister, etc. Any advice from you Hare and Hound, Hare Scramble, and GP guys.

I am a "B" rider, vet class (35). Bought my first bike, a WR400 in Nov '00. Man I wish I would of known about dirt bikes when I was a kid. Can't wait to get my boy on one. (too young still).

Definitely move to Santa Clarita instead of Palmdale ! I may be a bit biased since I live in Santa Clarita, but I almost moved to Palmdale 10yrs. ago and I'm really glad I didn't.

As far as riding goes, checkout Proride.com for info on all of the MX tracks in the area. There are also numerous areas to trail ride throughout the Santa Clarita area. If you need additional info on the area or have any questions, feel free to e-mail me.

CLIFF

Thanks for the responses. Guess I need to find a place in Santa Clarita. $$$ will be tight for a few months though. Can't wait to get there (Jan 07). See you guys at the races. I am the old-guy (34) that tries to go too fast and wrecks every time he gets in the top three, get so excited I can't concentrate anymore.