My first ride and first crash (Video)

Well I spent a couple days last week re-jetting my bike and it runs good.... too good... it has a ton of power, idles good, good snappy response from the throttle.

Anyway... i had my helmet cam on....

my first ride and my first crash

http://vholdr.com/node/42895

Well that was weird. First I was thinkin tree, then I was thinkin root, then I was thinkin downhill endo, but then... what happened? Looks like you got T-boned or else just grabbed the front brake? What?

Looks like some good riding! That bike was skidding down the road.

What happened there? The bike just randomly decided to throw you off her saddle?

Come on .... what caused you and the bike to part company so suddenly?? Did you hit the secret ejector button that not many people know about???

Come on .... what caused you and the bike to part company so suddenly?? Did you hit the secret ejector button that not many people know about???

Shhhhhhh James Bond would not be happy to hear you talk about that! :ride:

But I agree, What happened?

Must have been due to the evil stock front tire :ride:

That's a great looking riding area however

Excellent quality, I wish there were trails like that down here in Southern Missouri.

Think he was scratching an itch with his left hand, lol, did a branch snag one of your wheels, nice riding area, the bike sounds nice, what kinda pipe is on it?

to be honest i don't know what happened...

one minute i was cruis'n... i zipped a little throttle and a way i went.....

it was like the bike washed out from under me...

It also made me want to cry to see a brand new flopping across a bed of rocks....

but did you notice... it didn't stall :-)

I had a similar occurance happen on a flat DG road. Front wheel washed out on me at about 30 mph. I spent an hour trying to get my clutch and broken handguard in rideable form, since I was 10 miles from my truck. I drew blood off my elbow too. Scraped a 3"x2 1/2" off my arm.

Category 3 gravity storm got me good.

to be honest i don't know what happened...

one minute i was cruis'n... i zipped a little throttle and a way i went.....

it was like the bike washed out from under me...

It also made me want to cry to see a brand new flopping across a bed of rocks....

but did you notice... it didn't stall :-)

These bikes are great for not stalling. As long as the wheel is in the air so it can keep turnng she won't stall :ride:

It must be that mohawk in your avatar.

kinda sucks..

that helmet in my avatar.... got stolen out of the back seat of my truck about 3 years ago

Hey just watching you vid again because I love the riding area and cannot get over the quality from that helmet cam. I'm currently in the market for a cam myself and was wondering if you could tell me what youve got for a cam. Thanks