HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yz450fcranker

levers

13 posts in this topic

ive been looking into buying folding levers cant get my mind straight right now im looking into sunline v1 mdx levers are they any good and will they just fit on the stock perches?

I run ASV C5's the unbreakable ones. The lever itself is half moon shaped which makes them super comfy. I will never go back to stock and most aftermarket clutch lever assemblies run a CR style perch. So I would say if it says it is made foryour bike and available as only a lever you should be good to go. Most of the time you have to buy the whole kit in my experience.

i also run asv c/5 levers , like the best Asv has , with 5 yr warranty , you can buy some Zeta unbreakable levers heard they were good ,less price , that should fit stock perches , but the sunline ones are good too

check ebay !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Zeta-Pivoting-Brake-Clutch-Lever-YZ-WR-YZF-asv-pivot_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQhashZitem4ceaa8a55fQQitemZ330354435423QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

there was a set of folding levers on my bike when i got it. but ive taken them off because when they get to full extension they seem to just snap the clutch perch instead of the lever. this has happened multiple times so i got sick of replacing perches.

I went with the ARC Axis clutch perch and the ARC brake lever and I can tell you that they have survived 2 major crashes without incident...some small scratches on the ends of the lever and that is all. They definitely work as advertised!

I bought ASV C5's from ASV refurbs online. Blades only for my son's bike, and the Pro Perch w/hot start for mine. (he had an '01 250F at the time). That was in '05. Both sets are on their second bike now, and neither of us has broken a lever or perch or M/Cylinder since.

dont run asv, dont run sunline , dont run any of that crap... run ZETA check them out you can order them from FASTERUSA.com call them ask about them make sure you have your credit card in hand. trust me i swear by them. best Fing levers out there

i have broken at least 3 "unbreakable" asv levers/perches :busted: . if i can remember it was always the clutch perch that broke. i have had great success with the brake lever though, as it has never broken. i do crash a lot though :thumbsup:

I have Zeta levers on my YZ250F. Everything is fine after several, typical "lever braking " crashes. The brake lever is very comfortable and improves the control of the brake. But it seems that the clutch lever makes the clutch a little bit more sluggish. Anyone also have this problem with the clutch or some alternatives for an easy going clutch?

dont run asv, dont run sunline , dont run any of that crap... run ZETA check them out you can order them from FASTERUSA.com call them ask about them make sure you have your credit card in hand. trust me i swear by them. best Fing levers out there

Some nested advert I sense there :busted:

u instaled the lever wrong thats why its sluggish. take it to your local dealer it may be your cable, engine problem (clutch) . levers have nothing to do with how it pulls. and rufusz haha its not my company :busted: collin is the owner of fasterusa and that guy knows his shit. i mean theres noone els out there that can do what this guy does. he knows his shit he has all the connections to mechanics. welders, stores, i mean if he cant fix it or sell it he will point you in the right direction. and ull never regret it.