Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wrfrk

Lexx MXe slip on silencer?

5 posts in this topic

I'm going to purchase one of these for my WR today unless people can convince me that they are not worth it.

Lexx Mxe

I'd like some feedback good or bad to help me make this decision. I sorta feel like a guinea pig on this one, though it has tons of excellent review from quad riders.

Don't know about that make, but I put a Dr.d slip-on on my 06 after searching here for while, would highly recomend a Dr.d slip-on for a 06 or later and the full system for a 07 or newer?

Don't know about that make, but I put a Dr.d slip-on on my 06 after searching here for while, would highly recomend a Dr.d slip-on for a 06 or later and the full system for a 07 or newer?

Ya I'd rather go full system as well but it comes down to $$$

I found reviews from 2wheeled riders stating good results from this silencer.

I'm going to get one in a couple months, currently I have a 09 YZ exhaust system on my WR and want to play with that more (PMB Sparky and insert). Look on Ebay for this muff too $190 shipped for 07-09 WR's. Brand new. Rocky Mtn has em for $199.00. I did read that it is one size on the slip on, so the WR uses a sleeve and the YZ's go straight on. Very tunable too.

Try this search for 2wheeled posts.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/search.php?searchid=9250847

I am running the lexx silencer on my 04 wr 450. It runs stronger than stock and more responsive on the bottom end. and it is tuneable for where you ride