compatible exhaust?

Hey guys, this last weekend I looped out and bent the exhaust can on my 2007. I had just installed a PMB end cap and now am bummed.:ride:

After searching I was not able to find out what year exhaust can will fit my 07 head pipe.

Should I just locate another stock 07 unit, or switch to an aftermarket one?

I am not looking for more power, but must have a spark arrestor.

Thanks for the help.

I don't think the 06 can will fit... IIRC they changed the header diameter or something. Any can from an 07-09 should work. But... why not sell the PMB to recoup some of the cost and get an aftermarket slip-on or full exhaust? My 06 is wearing a Dr. D exhaust and it made the already great power delivery even better by broadening it out a bit and adding a bit to the low end.

I don't think the 06 can will fit... IIRC they changed the header diameter or something. Any can from an 07-09 should work. But... why not sell the PMB to recoup some of the cost and get an aftermarket slip-on or full exhaust? My 06 is wearing a Dr. D exhaust and it made the already great power delivery even better by broadening it out a bit and adding a bit to the low end.

1+ plus on this idea, a slip on wont give you loads of power , just maybe a slight diffent sound , tone , maybe a harder snap or something , and look lots better , Maybe a DR.D or Pro Circuit

Thanks for the replies.:ride: I am just trying to save money, by getting a take off, but if my PMB will only fit the 07 can then it may be difficult to find one or for that matter sell the PMB.

I will do some research on different exhausts and let you know what I come up with.

Thanks again.?