When will '04 WR's be available ?

Hey oRGie, I spent some time in Cascais. We still remember the olives and the wine. Would love to go visit again.

I live in Occupied Country, Maryland. Can't complain too much about the envirofascists here, because I've lived in California, but damn, I wish they would go help somebody else...

Thanks for the offer. Boy, I just had a flashback to a nice field by a small river north of Cascais near a town with a castle on top of a hill.

Regards,

R.

04's are out already. The 2003 and 2004 will be identical. The WR500 may have the Yamaha fuel injection. Rejetting with a lap top is going to be a blast and we will get to share profiles on ThumperTalk! I am going to keep my WR450 until Yamaha offers a fuel injected version. My name will be first on the list. ?

Battlecry, I moved here cos it's like living in an adventure playground, street legal quads, allmost any competiton trials bike can get a registration.. I'm about an hours drive north of Cascais, nice place indeed.. We have a castle on top of a hill too, Obidos.. if you make it over again your welcome to take my trusty 400 for a blast round the pine forests and beaches ?

WR500 ? Fuel injection ? Programable mapping ? The future looks way cool. This WR450 is my third WR 4-stroke and even now I'm imagining no re-jetting from 5K to 10K feet, ignition mappings to suit my mood and 500cc of stump pulling torque. Giddee-Up !