Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sabin

Damper ! The best spend money !!!

5 posts in this topic

Yesterday was my first day with my newly installed Ohlins steering damper. Man I cant express how stable my bike was. I was driving like mad over every kind of terrain. Mud, stones, rivers ... there was nothing that can stop me!

In the afternoon I switched bikes with my friends wr426f, same like mine, but without damper. Well I crashed ...

Thanks to all you fellows that advised/advertise damper installation!!!

Next will be the RaceTech Gold Valves. I have them on my shelf, but I can't find time to install them...

Cheers,

Sabin

Originally posted by sabin:

Yesterday was my first day with my newly installed Ohlins steering damper. Man I cant express how stable my bike was. I was driving like mad over every kind of terrain. Mud, stones, rivers ... there was nothing that can stop me!

Sabin

Sabin, Sweet!!!!!! The WR's (in my opinion) already handle great but with the addition of the dampner they are magic. Im really happy for you. Sounds like money well spent.

If I were you I would get a DR. D Hotstart next before anything else, in my opinion it's the best part on my bike.

Cheers...... Dan

Thanks Dan!

I was thinking of this hotstart, because I saw it on several bikes, but did not know it's name, who make it and where to get it from. Now that you told me it's name I found it on the net.

Thanks pal!

Sabin,

Congrats on your purchase. I love my Scott's (Ohlins) damper. Dan is right, the WR handles great already but with the damper it is amazing!

I already think this is the best mod I have done.

I won a Dr. D Hotstart at the West Coast TT Ride but haven't put it on yet. I think I will go do that right now.

P. S. I haven't touched the sweep. I run the low speed anywhere from 6 out to 8 out from the highest setting. Keep in mind this is for tight single track and the like. For tighter track I will go out more (8).

Enjoy your purchase as I have

Fryboy