Brand new 2008 yz450f price

Its not used....the dealers are repoing brand new bikes from other dealers that go out of business, so its brand new. I was surprised when I went to malcolm smith too and saw the same thing. But they are from dealerships that went bankrupt and still had brand new bikes on the floor. I dont think its otd, if it was that would be one hell of a deal.

Well it says factory repo, and other dealers do the same so im 100% sure its brand new. Anyways if anyone wants a brand new 450 im sure theyd deal with you...If I was still bike shopping I would probably go for it.

I bought my new 08 yz450f for 4500 otd at the end of june. Saw the bike on ebay and it was at a dealer that was only 1 1/2 hrs away. It had only been out of the crate for two months. I think I got the last one though. I went into a dealer today and the price on a blue 09 450 was 5800... I didn't look at the small print though. I bought my bike from m&m motorsports in alpine wyoming. They sell ktm as well... which is really what I wanted but they are so darn much money! love the yz though... traded up four model years and 200 cc's for $2000.

A little off topic, but in the Bert's ad it states a 2009 YZ250F, but show a picture of a 2010 YZ250F. Back on topic, in November of 2008 I bought a 2007 YZ450F from Minnesota and I live in California. Had it shipped right around $4,300 OTD and picked it up a couple of miles from my house.