Bike Pissing Coolant!!

I have a '99 WR400, it has recently started to piss coolant out of the over flow. It will do this even when the bike is warm but not into the overheating range. It will fill the catch tank then start coming out of the overflow tube. I have switched to a known good rad cap and my water pump is working how it is supposed to (as far as i know). The bike does not appear to be burning any coolant, just leaking it out. To me the only other option is the head gasket, it just seems odd that it isn't burning any. Any other things i should check before i tear this beast apart?

Thanks,

Luke

Sounds like excessive pressure in the cooling system, most likely caused by combustion pressure leaking into the coolant passages. AKA blown head gasket.

take the cap off the rad and start it up see if you are gitting air blasts out the rad;

If i did a leak down test, i would be able to see bubbles coming up with the rad cap off, correct?

Thanks,

Luke

I would think so, since the pressure has no where else to easily escape if blown. researching the same problem for my 09 husky te450. mine started spitting and blew the crossover hose, a real bummer bro.